Advance Performance Partners
Consulting That Makes an Impact
Advance Performance Partners (APP) are devoted to the professional development of your teams and team members. APP was founded on decades of leadership experience and are committed to sharing what actually works, not just in theory, but through proven personal experience. The principal driver is to serve as “payback” to honor the military men and women who taught me the true meaning of “team” and what investing in your teammates to create leaders at every level can accomplish. Get Some!
Prioritize and Focus On What’s Most Important
Creating Leaders at Every Level
Professional Development & Intent Based Leadership Training
Working with individuals and leaders to generate a culture of learning and openness where people can become the best version of themselves.
- Intent-based leadership creates an environment for people to contribute so they feel valued and encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Intent-based leadership is about designing an environment where people think out loud, give intent to each other and they feel valued and proud of their work. It helps give understanding into how they fit into the whole organization and its objectives. It helps them feel inspired, motivated, and take responsibility for their actions.
- Intent-based leadership is about giving control and the decision-making power to people who maintain the information.
Incident Management & CAP Monitoring
Develop and monitor until completion a comprehensive corrective action plan (CAP) that outlines step by step actions.
- Designed to achieve targeted outcomes for resolution of identified root cause errors
- Identify the most cost-effective actions that can be implemented to correct error causes and minimize the potential for recurrence.
Security & Compliance Auditing
- Security audit is a systematic evaluation of the security of a company’s information system by measuring how well it conforms to a set of established criteria. The thorough audit assesses the security of the system’s physical configuration and environment, software, information handling processes, and user practices against established controls.
- Compliance audit is a comprehensive review of an organization’s adherence to regulatory guidelines. Audit reports evaluate the strength and thoroughness of compliance preparations, security policies, user access controls and risk management procedures over the course of a compliance audit.
The main objective of conducting an internal or external security and/or compliance audit is to assess the overall effectiveness of a business’s practices and protocols. While examining processes and transactions, an opinion will be presented whether the item(s) being examined complies with established standards.
Production Facility Visits · Audits · Training
Travel to critical vendors to:
- Conduct due diligence audits that assess the policies and process in place to determine whether the contractual obligations are met.
- Recommend efficiency improvements and align the team towards intent based leadership.
Driver of Constraining Platform & Tactical Projects
Tired of being derailed due to unplanned work? APP will develop a targeted program to integrate a “continuous improvement’ process through 5 basic steps;
- Identify the constraint
- Exploit the constraint
- Subordinate all other activities to the constraint
- Elevate the constraint to new levels
- Find the next constraint
Monitoring & Risk Mitigation
- Conduct a high level evaluation of existing processes, identify gaps and risks.
- Generate recommendations along with a tailored program based on the findings.
- Engage the above services as applicable.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
Set-Up a Consultation with Advance Performance Partners Today